Anonymous

should i quit my work from home job?

they claimed to pay daily but they don't it's every month, they are paying me only $15.00 per month, i'm not getting anywhere, can't work outside the home because lack of transportation, husband and i are struggling to make ends meet and the company charges $50.00 per month just to keep it going

great answers everyone, i will check further into the opportunities that you have listed. thank you

it's impossible to find anyone interested, there are either no providers or people feel it's a scheme, they stay far away and i'm losing. i have already spent so much on this opportunity already and making a lot less than what i spent. they don't pay daily and $15.00 almost won't buy a turd. i wonder if they are frauds because they claimed to pay daily but don't, and the training is very old and they offer tanctics that don't work and most places in my town will not allow any fliers to be placed because it is soliciting. i'm very disappointed in this company

Favorite Answer

Go to west.com they you sign up and train to do certain projects answering the phone,they pay bi weekly and pay well. Very legit

Source(s): www.west.com

Well I'm not sure. Don't quit intill you find another job out there who pays you more. If you quit and look you will struggle because it doesnt come quickly to you. Hopefully your husband gets a nice job to help untill you get things worked out.

Good luck!

Source(s): If you commit to your job and have a lot experience; then it would be easier.

I think that you answered your own question. There are a lot of ways to go to your workplace. It does not only involve taking your own vehicle. You can commute or ride with someone. Unless it's a typo, that $15 per month is only good for toilet paper. Do you mean $15 an hour? Try Ebay if there's really no way to for you to work outside.

Both of you need to just get out and get a job at the neighboring Macdonald, Wal-mart or any fast food outlet. I see "now hiring signs" all the time. Try your local Wendys for a starter.

than i would quit that job and find one that involes your talent

Source(s): personal experince