Help!!! What should I do about this situation?

I am a very nice person but I look very snobbish (as everyone tells me). How can I look like a down to earth person? I am trying to make more friends and this interferes b/c no one will approach me b/c I look mean. I am not an ugly girl but I was told by my male best friend that I look intimidating and snobbish. What can I do? Serious answers only please!!! Please remember that I am a very nice person and not a snob or have snobbish ways. People tell me that I LOOK that way...

I know that I should be myslef but people say that I look mean so I never get a chance to show people that I am not. I guess I should try smiling more...

Favorite Answer

Be yourself....Snobbish doesn't mean you look mean....or even better than thou.....

Your friend is saying that you walk up right and with boldness. That you have confidence.....Your man will not be intimidated by you when he lays eyes on you.....continue to be yourself and stop listening to people and follow your heart.....

• be your self, if a male comes over smile and listen to what hes saying thats not intimidating, and you will be fine, just be yourself

Smile a lot. This will help.

if you wear heavy make-up then tone it down a bit....and just be urself....not much to it