How much should I spendon a birthday gift for a 6 yr old girl, whom is my daughter's classmate?

The girl is not a close friend of my daughters and has invited every girl in their class. How much are people spending these days?

Favorite Answer

I try to stay around $10, but it usually ends up closer to $15.

Between £5 and £10.

between 15 and 20

Whatever you can afford! Try a webkinz. It's a stuffed animal that has a code you can enter online and it's like a virtual pet you take care of with tons of games, educational and fun, tons of things to do on the site and it lasts one full year with option to renew at the end of year. You can get them at Hallmark stores or other nice gift shops, they are cute and fun and only about $10. Perfect for your situation!!

$5-10 would be MORE than appropriate.

you can find little sets with Hair ties and such in a cute bag for about $4, plus $1 for a card and Viola! Gift.

I wouldn't spend too much...get something educational like books or even coloring books with crayons/markers are nice...

about 15.00

Source(s): mom to five