00000000 asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

tootheake what to do no money or insurance?

any advice would be great fo releif. tried teething gell and ibprofin. thanks

8 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    call your local univercity . my wife has good luck with dental students. brush with Sensodyne tooth paste

  • Amy L
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    Try to go to a dental college. We use to sit there all day until they let us in. Look one up on the internet and then call or walk in. It's hard to get an appt online. They offer low or no cost. Or you can get a credit card specially designed for dental work. it's usually low interest rates at longer terms. Or you can go to your dentist and ask if you can do monthly payments. My former dentist did that. Also, sometimes if you say you'll pay cash, they'll knock off some $$. Get it fixed before it caused you horrible pain and cost more money to fix down the line. It can also lead to health problems too if there is an infection. Good luck! ;)

  • 1 decade ago

    Are you employed or have income coming in? If you do you can go to western dental and get the work done and make payments. They take as little as 25.00 monthly. If you let a tooth go you will end up loosing it or get an infection and rotting the teeth around it. If you dont have income inquire about Govt. Aid.

  • 1 decade ago

    To some extent clove oil will give relief to you. Apply the clove oil to the affected portion/ tooth. It will give some relief.Also warm water with salt garglin can also help.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    oragel seems to work.

    drink high conentrated grain vodka with lemon. Thats probably the best advice.

  • 1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.