Eddy M asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

How do Istop my dod from rollin in Sh-t?

Man its like he cant get off the stff man.Cat pee rabit poo,he on it.Man he comes back coverd.I dont know if hes into baths,he dose like the hair dryer,or man hes just hooked on the ****.Dose he need some 12 step work?

Favorite Answer

You can't. Some animals are weird. As I am walking, my cat would always rub his head against my feet and slow down my walking. I only wish I told him to stop and he'd understand what I said.

He's weird all right.

Get a pooper scooper and clean up after your dog. Their cheep and work very well. Thats what a resposible do g owner does. Then perhaps he will have nothing to roll into.

Your dad rolls in animal excretions? That is sick, dude! You need to run away and join a circus or something.

• DP

Keep him on a leash.. pick up after him.. If there isn't any available, he can't roll in it.. You want him clean, it's your responsibility to make sure he can't get to it.

Use the toilet!!