christy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

new hairstyle. please help...?

I am getting my hair cut in a few days, and i was needing help. Im really wanting a fringe, but i dont know if it would look good on me or not. not a really short one, but i like how people kinda sweep it to the side, ya know? Anyways, can someone please help me? i dont want my hair to be shoulder length, maybe a little longer than shoulder length, but im wanting a fringe, not too short, but not too long. Anyone have any ideas or pics that would look good on me? Here are pics, and please dont be mean, like most people on the othe board i posted on was. I hate taking pics, so they are bad:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tripleimage...

Thanks dawn. I posted this on another board and this one girl was bashing me, saying things like Anything you get would look ugly, you need a whole makeover! bein mean. i like it, but not the length. maybe the back a little longer.

Favorite Answer

Get a fringe, it will make your forehead look smaller,also considder a short not to layered bob to balance out your face

When you get your fringe cut, start long and you can always go shorter. I would also ask your stylist to cut some round layers, it will frame your face and give your hair some extra movement. You may want to consider a few highlights for the summer too!

For one they are not bad pics you are pretty I have a link and I think your hair would look awesome like this it is the second row second pic. It would really compliment your face and make your eyes pop. Make you prettier than you are.

yeah...you should have your hair a few inches past shoulder length...and try some side bangs...that'll look really cute! =]