Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

if you were forced to kill a innocent person to save your family would you do it?

lets just say it one of those do or dye situations like in the movie saw

Favorite Answer

after last thanksgiving and christmas with my family, you have really made me think. is this innocent stranger tall, slender, large-breasted, long hair, and incredibly gorgeous? if so, i'm gonna miss my family!

Nobody is too innocent to be spared. To save my wife and family I'd have no choice but to make the tough decision to eliminate someone else instead of them.

Now, if that someone else was faced with the same senario and was offered the opportunity to kill me to save his family, well then that would be unfair, now wouldn't it?

Yes - if it was a matter of sacrifice one life to save more than one.

If it was a matter of choosing to save one person or another one, then it would be whoever was closest to my reach.

Everyone will say yes, put a gun in there hand and tell them to shooot someone in the head while starring them in the eye, and then ask them the same question......See what they chose to do then,

that's a hell of a question to be in automotive,but yes i would to protect my family,and i wouldn't hesitate any about it either,and I'm sure a lot of other people would also,good luck.

Source(s): been a certified mechanic for 36 yrs.

yes yes

Yes, I'd do it. They're blood, and it's thicker than water.

I would have done so to protect my family.