Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

if you were forced to kill a innocent person to save your family would you do it?

lets just say it one of those do or dye situations like in the movie saw

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

after last thanksgiving and christmas with my family, you have really made me think. is this innocent stranger tall, slender, large-breasted, long hair, and incredibly gorgeous? if so, i'm gonna miss my family!

• 1 decade ago

Nobody is too innocent to be spared. To save my wife and family I'd have no choice but to make the tough decision to eliminate someone else instead of them.

Now, if that someone else was faced with the same senario and was offered the opportunity to kill me to save his family, well then that would be unfair, now wouldn't it?

• 1 decade ago

Yes - if it was a matter of sacrifice one life to save more than one.

If it was a matter of choosing to save one person or another one, then it would be whoever was closest to my reach.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyone will say yes, put a gun in there hand and tell them to shooot someone in the head while starring them in the eye, and then ask them the same question......See what they chose to do then,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that's a hell of a question to be in automotive,but yes i would to protect my family,and i wouldn't hesitate any about it either,and I'm sure a lot of other people would also,good luck.

Source(s): been a certified mechanic for 36 yrs.
  • 1 decade ago

yes yes

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I'd do it. They're blood, and it's thicker than water.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would have done so to protect my family.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.