Is it true that the ocean is just a whole bunch of fish pee?

Yucky yuck!

Favorite Answer

well the ocean is full of human and every animals poop and pee!!! just like the air is full of exhaust and everybodys farts!!..do you know how you smell stuff..tiny particles of it are going in your nose!!..so when you smell poop small particles of it are going up your nose!!!! god this is the stupidest question i have ever seen on here!!!!

Serious answer for easy question = Yes the ocean has a composition of animal waste (urea, acid, etc). It even houses a grand number of marine life gametes (spores, sperm, etc). So whenever you accidentally swallow some sea water.....you get pwned. To the max.

• Pete W

Don't worry - it used to be fish pee. However, during the past number of years we humans have added oil, grease, medical waste (to include pus and bandages and the like), human waste dumped from cruise ships, cars, boats and airplanes, shoes, comic books, day-old (and older) lasagna, straw hats, scissors, carpeting, newspapers. That is floating at the top or near it. Under that is a fine soup of other exotic material. Luscious! Yeah, we get it under control - dive right in!!!!

Not only fish pee ask your self how do we get so many fish and my girl friend bit.. about sleeping in the 'wet spot'

Yes yes I have heard that to I think that is why they tell you to shower after swimming in the ocean.

Is it true the air around us is just a bunch of people and animal farts?

Of course it is silly! I can't wait til we go back to the moon so I can get some of that cheese!

• jh

No, whales and other mammals swim, so it is fish and mammal pee... oh wait, and some reptiles too....

• the sea is a bunch of our pee, where do you think it goes when you flush the toilet, and sand is poo, nice huh?

OMG that is about the dumbest question I have ever seen on here!