Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

how to destroy your jeans? :]?

HELP please. I want holes and stuff in my jeans, how do i do it and what are some cute ideas?

Favorite Answer

Holes in jeans a fashion statement? You mean I could have sold mine and made some big bucks instead of tossing them out?

Damn..another missed opportunity.

Cut holes in them then use sand paper OR a nail filer around the holes for them to look more natural, and maybe wash a couple of times too. Make sure the holes aren't too big, better too small then too big

Well all you have to do is cute a little hole and rip them just make sure you do it on one of the knees and in spots you dont care to have skin showing

Razor around the thighs and knees...after washing and wearing a few times they will look natural...they look so cool

cut them up make like lines in them with a razor and u can cut cute designs in them i saw it on a tv show cut like close to u private so ppl will look and they will like lol

Scrap them with things such as, forks and sandpaper. Wash them a lot if you want them faded also.