when Im downloading any software, my computer get restart automatically. what is the reason?

What can I do?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of software installation involves changes to registry settings that do not take effect except upon boot up. Although XP and Vista have less problem with this than does Windows 98 or 95, there are still a few programs that make significant enough changes even XP must be rebooted.

• MLM
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Often when you download some types of programs or application patches, it requires a reboot to complete the installation.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

if this subject arises on booting time potential it after abode windows emblem which teach processing then it is going to on the topic of virus or some driving force application which you will set up previously. attempt to start up in final sturdy configuration mode by potential of pressing F8 on a similar time as booting , if subject no longer confirm then choose for itemizing fix mode, if subject no longer confirm then choose for risk-free mode logging and after that run the command instantaneous and run command chkdsk or sfc command. if subject no longer confirm then reinstall os by potential of formatting tension and save undergo in suggestions do no longer save substantial archives in gadget partition. if subject confirm the choose it for superb answer.

• 1 decade ago

There could me many different reasons. There no enough information in your question to figure that out. (OS, PC Spec. etc)

But officially there is something wrong with your system I would recommend to reinstall the OS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Many installed things on windows need to be restared after installation. This is mainly because windows in, well, dumb.

It's unfortunately something you just have to live with

• 1 decade ago

this is very goog every thing is working right

some times it will ask if you want to restart later

i choose restart now

every time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.