Today my collegue told me that I am very handsome a few times, does it mean she is interested in me or for sex

Favorite Answer

where does saying someone look goods imply sex? are you stupid?

that's like thinking the old pickup line, "nice shoes, wanna screw?" works.

dude. get over yourself.

...try not to think too hard about this kind of thing in any other way then "a compliment" here partner. Who knows if she secretly wants to have sex with you or not really? This is YOUR thought that YOU'VE created for yourself here dude....and reasonably it's not the worst thing on the planet you could be thinking about at this very moment here otherwise. (it's called wishfull thinking really) Be careful not to harass your colleague with your "fantasy minded little thought" here dude. It could land you in some possible huge difficulty otherwise. It's only YOUR thought that moves you here partner...not necessarily hers! Are we cool on all this so called sexual harassment sexual tension stuff my friend...reasonably? Hmmmm...!!! Think first...act out later...only after you have all the information to proceed further.

• John L

It's probably just a compliment

talk with her and learn about her and you will find out what she wants

no, she's being nice