Don't you think that people that get bored easily are boring?

I am almost never bored, I have my thoughts and my imagination to keep me occupied. I think that people that get bored easily are not very creative mentally..wouldn't you agree?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I couldn't agree with you more!....

Good to see ya poster...how the hell are ya???

• 5 years ago

I am a person that gets bored very easily. I guess the advancements made in technology and entertainment don't mean THAT much to me. I'm sorry if that sounds arrogant, but it's true. I actually think that all these advancements has made the world a more boring place. All people want to do now is sit in front of their TVs or computer screens. And even when they are out in a social setting, they're glued to their cell phones. Social interaction and physical activity is becoming a thing of the past, and these are the things that i consider fun. I crave adrenaline, excitement, and spending time with people. Spending some time on the computer or whatever is enjoyable for awhile, but it does not suffice my boredom. <3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, agreed.

And people that get bored easily tend to complain about being bored, which is a total downer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have never thought about it that way but I totally agree.....give yourself a pat-on-the-back for a very imaginative and mentally creative outlook on mankind! x

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, they're boring, and what I'm talking about goes beyond ennui. If they were enterprising individuals, they'd constantly keep themselves busy with new ideas and goals and tasks- they wouldn't have time to complain!

• 1 decade ago

for me, people who get bored are those who want to have "a scope for imagination" or just wants to have something unexpected to happen. they are probably the ones who hunger for fun, thus they are not boring though they might get bored of you. :D

• 1 decade ago

yea but hey the world isnt perfect,

we gotta have something good to

laugh at while were not bein bored...

hint hint, the bored people!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

But if you come around boring people you get bored, and before you know it, you're boring!

Damn, it's insidious.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. Is my answer boring?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep. Maybe they got short attention spans too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.