Do any of you smell a great war in the Middle East? I do!?

I think that within 5 years, the Middle East will explode.

Sadly, I think it is needed because the Islamic Radicals are gaining in numbers.

Mark my words, it will happen soon. All of the indicators are there.

Favorite Answer

My forces are already there. Hi, my name is Bob, and I'm the devil. Those wacky Muslims work for me and they don't even realize it.

And geeze people, if you're going to use the Bible as reference, then at least get it right, Armageddon is not the battle, it's a place.

There is certainly tension between the fundamentalists and the modernisers and there is resentment of the priviledged life of the royal families.

However, the Middle East knows it has to protect its resources and I doubt there will be a war - recent disputes have been caused by western interference in the area - so, look to the west.

For a quick reference check The Bible.

It will be called the Battle of Armageddon.

I agree: a great cleansing is coming, and has to come. This medievil islam just will not sit beside a modern world where women and gays have rights. These guys will not give up peacefully and will need to be killed.

Doesn't sand turn to glass when treated with thermonuclear devises? Just curious, was thinking of dumping my stock in glass manufacturing.

yes, Armageddon is about to happen.