Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

How much should I sell my drum set for??

It is a Ludwig five-piece drum set in wine color. I brought it brand new in September and it's a good starter set. It comes with the hi-hat, ride, and a crash stand. The cymbals that I brought for it is a Sabian B8 package. Which comes with a crash, ride, hi-hat, and splash cymbal. So what would be a good price for it? Cause I want to upgrade

Favorite Answer

If it's a starter kit (Philippine mahogany shells, wrap finish, dinky hardware, etc.), you could probably get away with asking $400 for it with the cymbals and everything. Most starter kits have very low resale value.

Most buy , sell or trade stores give you 20% off list price so somewhere around that price also try a place to trade your drumset if you want to upgrade

i would look for lowest maybe a couple hundred to 700 or 800 not sure depends on what you are looking for here

I would shoot for 75% of what you paid.