What should I buy - a Toyota Yaris or a Honda Fit?

Update:

I moved to a small city, with very narrow streets. I have an SUV right now, and have a lot of difficulty in parking and driving to and from work.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i'll go for honda fit.. the interior of the fit looks better than the yaris.. and the exterior of the fit is more sporty than the yaris..

there are also many aftermarket parts for the jazz.. like the widebody kit, spoiler and many more.. there's also a Mugen Fit available.. I don't know if there is a TRD Yaris..

• Or how about just a go-kart from Tractor Supply Company? jk.

I prefer the Honda over Toyota. Although Toyota is now the #1 selling car, ive had about 4 honda's. Ive loved each one and never had problems, not to mention a great resale average.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

ive have been given the prospect to ascertain out a honda fit that's that's called a honda jazz in asian international places. Its an identical top automobile different than for the call. its a chick automobile, small and has speedy coping with for ordinary use. stable mileage too. re room it is unquestionably spacious on the front yet slightly cramp on the returned to be sitting 3 finished length passengers. the engine is yet another difficulty. because of the fact it doesnt have a protracted hood like maximum vehicles, the engine is amazingly small and tightly outfitted into the front. So my worry is that in case you have a frontal collision, the engine is constructive to push each and all the some time past to the cabin for that reason pinning you interior. i'm uncertain if it is been rated yet its nicely worth to look. different than that its a solid youthful automobile to possess.

• 1 decade ago

my vote 4 toyota yaris bc it was the safest car in some of last years

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dc2don
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Go with the Honda Fit :)

• 1 decade ago

honda fit is more popular. yaris you rarely seen on the road.

• 1 decade ago

fit is beautiful but yaris is more power full

depend your age fit is young guy but yaris is for a litter bit old guy use.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd say toyota. It is a nice car and roomier than competitors? but why such a small vehicle? why not get a corolla instead?

• 1 decade ago

Those are the most pathetic names for cars I ever heard.

• FIERA
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You should buy a Chevy Aveo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.