Soon2BMom asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Pregnant??? Please Help?

I'm trying to get pregnant and just recently found out that I have PCOS. I had a lap done on 3/16/07 and started taking Metformin and then started my Clmoid on the 5th day of my cycle which was April 8th, My cycle lasted me 8 days which was on the 16th of April. I had sex o n the 18th of April and before that I also had sex on March the 30th however he pulled out. We tried again on the 21st of April and then again on the 25th of April. I was suppose to get my period on May the 8th. And it never came as of today 5/10/07 nothing and no cramps. The last day we had intercourse was May the 8th.

Favorite Answer

It's unlikely you got pregnant from having the sex on the 8th, but it could have been from the 21st or 25th. Take a home pregnancy test and find out for sure. There's plenty of tests out there that you can take as soon as a week after you expect conception to be. You typically ovulate (which some women feel as a short period of cramping on one side or the other) midway through your cycle and for optimal chances of conception you want to have sex just about daily a couple days before and the day you ovulate.

Good luck!

Better have a regular sex for couple of months. You will definitely be pregnant. Even if like around 2 months regular sex also u are not able to conceive better see a doctor. I don't wish that u see a doctor!!

Best o luck!!!

have more sex

AND WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION AGAIN??