how many christians believe that "god knit us on our mothers' womb"?

Favorite Answer

I do. The double helix of DNA resembles a thread of yarn which is used for knitting. God said He knitted us together, then God knitted us together.

DNA is nothing but basic chromosomal material containing and transmitting the hereditary pattern.

• Kaliko

Yes, I believe that God knit us together in our mother's womb. How could all the right body parts just "fall into place" It is not coincidence. It is amazing and it is a miracle. Blows my mind. I wonder what non believers/atheists think when it comes to conception, pregnancy & birth. How do they believe it happens. Sorta like throwing eggs, water and oil into a cake mix and waiting for it to mix and make itself?

• ALL "Christians" should believe it. It's contained in the word of God. In addition, I love to reflect on the psalmist, David, saying "Surely I was sinful at birth.." 'tis a great balance.

Source(s): Sola Fide

I do. And even before we were in our mother's womb, He already had us in mind and loved us since,...

Source(s): God bless....

waiiiitaminnute... talking about knitting and sewing and momma's womb all in the sentence is almost as creepy as hearing about being saved and covered in the blood of christ.... sick stuff you guys!

I can knit a mean cardigan when I put my mind to it.

Not many.