Do you think it is the metallic blue nail polish??

My boss is in a foul mood again today...I mean geesh...the tat is covered, I am actually WEARING shoes and not running to the printer barefooted...it has to be the polish I used on my toenails, right? Is she jealous??

Favorite Answer

Some bosses just stink on ice. Are you working at one of those burnout jobs, like a call center? Or are they setting unresonable goals. I have worked in both types of places and the management they attract couldn't think outside the box even if you gave them a map to the opening. I had a boss who actually asked me why I was in the bathroom once. I asked her if she really wanted to know. IN summing up this long, rambling story I would say that it isn't the polish. Your boss is most likely a blithering idiot.

• jeri

Only a select few can pull off the blue nail polish, you go!! I too am a big fan of the metallic blue! And yes, she is SSSOOOOO jealous!

I would be. That sounds sexy!

You know - I don't know where the 'meat in the sandwich' answer came from yesterday. I must have had something else on my mind and went with it.

Sounds like you're doing everything right. Maybe she's pre-menstrual. Or just a biotch.

• MJ

Yep thats it, that darn nail polish.

Maybe you should dress and act like a professional. Just a thought.

it's the nail polish maybe she wants that colour and can't find it

Not quite up to my taste.

She is jealous. You do your thing girl. :)

hahah u r imagining things...