my boyfirend grandmother dies he says he doenst need my support why should i go to the funeral?

Favorite Answer

if you knew the grandmother then you should go to show her respect and when you get there don't say anything to him just leave him alone like he said to do. if he wants to speak to you he can if not, o well.

yes u still should go to the funeral and show him and his family some support and condolence and he will wake up from being a jerk and would love u more right now he is being a jerk becuase he thinks that he could handle his grandmother's death alone but he won't sooner or later he would need a shoulder to cry and that shoulder would be your's

He is going through a hard time and when guys are feeling weak, that's when they put their guard up the most. He just wants to act tough when really he is hurting. You should go to the funeral but tell him that it is out of respect for his family and don't tell him specifically to support him. I hope this helps!!

**Ash

He might say that but really hes just hiding his emotions at the funeral he'll realize that shes gone and probably break down and its best if your there to help him through it

Because you love him!

Even if he says he doesn't need your support, you need to show your support for him.

That's the most hateful question I've ever seen in my life.

If he doesn't need you, then good for him.[ sarcasm ] But if you want to go, and pay your rspects, then by all means, do not let him stop you!! If you talked to the womon at all, then you had some sort of relationship with her, and out of that, you hav every right to go.

In other words he doesn't need u! say goodbye get a bf that wants to be with u and appreciates u.

he's saying that cuz he's hurt & really doesnt wanna be bother with or think of anything or any1 else but you need to go because he actually does need your support

Of course, he may not need you, but show respect to his family as well as him.

absolutely go to the funeral.