Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

had period for 7 days - now i am spotting and have discharge - anyone know what this might mean??

my period lasts from 5-7 days normally - but i have never spotted for 2 days after my period and it's only when i wipe - so any ideas there - could it be implantation??

Favorite Answer

You may want to get to your doctor right away. While a discharge may not necessarily reflect a problem, it is generally a good sign of what is going on with your body. There may be some infection or simply your body cleansing itself. The best thing to do is to get an exam right away. If the period is longer than your normal cycle and the spotting is unusual, your body is telling you to go see a professional right away.

You may also want to go to WebMD where you can type in your symptoms and they will come back with some possible diagnosis. Please do not take their conclusion as the final answer. You will want to still see a doctor.

Good luck.

Source(s): www.webmd.com

That's probably the aftermath of your period. It's normal. Periods change throughout your life, and maybe yours in changing right now. I usually have 7-9 of heavy bleeding, and then another 3-4 days of light spotting and discharge after the heaviness is done. This could also be caused by changes in you diet and exercise routines, gaining or loosing weight, and birth control choice. If you are REALLY concerned, see a doc, but I wouldn't think that this would have anything to do with pregnancy. Good Luck!

is your period normally 7 days long? if it isn't then you might want to take a pregnancy test. Spotting usually means implantation. Congrats.

I don't know what that mean because i have'nt done that i think that's normal.

hi, call the dr...to get the right information.

eat mo' milk