Views on fighting?

What are your views on fighting, to settle some disputes? I'm not talking about getting a knife or a gun and killing someone, just hand to hand combat.

Do you believe in being passive or aggressive some, most of, or all of the time?

Favorite Answer

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. sometimes that means fighting someone. i'd say use it as a last resort, but some people just don't understand anything else and you just gotta beat it into them.

Being aggressive doesn't always mean that you actually have to use physical violence. That said, I am not really a pacifist. I do believe it should be a very last resort, but it is an option.

Mostly it is an option that you are forced into by them beating on you. So in that case, yeah I do believe in defending myself.

I am entirely in favor of fighting if it looks like I will win. If it looks like I will probably lose, I become a devout pacifist. Kind of how most people do it.

• joe d

You should never fight. You should never even get the idea to fight in your head. Never get that angry where you would really want to hurt somebody. I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt another human.

I don beleive in violence but I will fight if I have to...literally.

Fist fight!!!

violence should only be used in defense