Views on fighting?

What are your views on fighting, to settle some disputes? I'm not talking about getting a knife or a gun and killing someone, just hand to hand combat.

Do you believe in being passive or aggressive some, most of, or all of the time?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. sometimes that means fighting someone. i'd say use it as a last resort, but some people just don't understand anything else and you just gotta beat it into them.

• 1 decade ago

Being aggressive doesn't always mean that you actually have to use physical violence. That said, I am not really a pacifist. I do believe it should be a very last resort, but it is an option.

Mostly it is an option that you are forced into by them beating on you. So in that case, yeah I do believe in defending myself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am entirely in favor of fighting if it looks like I will win. If it looks like I will probably lose, I become a devout pacifist. Kind of how most people do it.

• joe d
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You should never fight. You should never even get the idea to fight in your head. Never get that angry where you would really want to hurt somebody. I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt another human.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don beleive in violence but I will fight if I have to...literally.

Fist fight!!!

• 1 decade ago

violence should only be used in defense

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.