saying the right thing?

i always, yes truly always say the wrong thing to her when i try to cheer her up, i know "THINK BEFORE YOU TALK' but i do, i just think too much, i always end up annoying her with not knowing what to say, she gets mad at me about it, erally i need desperate halp, she says i always stupid things, rather than cheering her up; making her feel better, is there some type of steps to take in saying the right thing? thank you for all answers

Favorite Answer

no matter what the situation is you should always say im sorry for what happened to you but things will get better just wait and see then give her a huge hug tell her how much you care about her and you wont get on her nerves. This will work cause i do it all of the time for my friend cause she is always crying over her ex. boyfriend and it works too.

the lesson to learn here is: don't say anything. at the risk of sounding sexist; that's what girlfriends are for. you will never understand the problem she having (because us guys just don't think like they do), so just be there and show you're on her side. maybe do something nice for her like cook a meal or something, but refrain from the cheering up speech.

Source(s): a LOT of experience

Are you saying the wrong thing - or is she taking it the wrong way? Sounds to me like the real problem here is her, not you.

Sit her down and ask her why she's so angry all the time. Then listen.

Guys and girls aren't wired alike and don't think any thing alike! I doubt there are any steps to make you think like she does! Just don't say much when you're trying to cheer her up!