You can't find me on myspace!?

I tried to find myself on myspace and other people tried,too but it never shows! Just when you put my e-mail adress in that search box. I have my full first and last name in my profile and i have normal privacy settings. Who knows something about that?

Favorite Answer

Myspace search engine is a joke really. I have found myself maybe twice and I have been on that thing for years. The problem is they have so many users to parse thru when doing a search, I think some just get left by the wayside. I found it interesting....I did a search for my name....cleared my browser cache and did a search again, each time I did that...I came up with completely different people on the first page of my search every time. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason. I am sure however that if you keep clicking next enough times, your profile will eventually show up if the name is spelled correctly.

happens at random, very often. don't know why, but it's just another myspace problem ... add it to the list.

myspace can be dumb like that..i can never find myself either unless i use my email..