You can't find me on myspace!?

I tried to find myself on myspace and other people tried,too but it never shows! Just when you put my e-mail adress in that search box. I have my full first and last name in my profile and i have normal privacy settings. Who knows something about that?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Myspace search engine is a joke really. I have found myself maybe twice and I have been on that thing for years. The problem is they have so many users to parse thru when doing a search, I think some just get left by the wayside. I found it interesting....I did a search for my name....cleared my browser cache and did a search again, each time I did that...I came up with completely different people on the first page of my search every time. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason. I am sure however that if you keep clicking next enough times, your profile will eventually show up if the name is spelled correctly.

• 1 decade ago

happens at random, very often. don't know why, but it's just another myspace problem ... add it to the list.

• 1 decade ago

myspace can be dumb like that..i can never find myself either unless i use my email..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.