going to France from Los Angeles, need to take a cheesecake with me. What's the best way to carry it?

Do I pack it in dry ice? Keep it with me as carry-on luggage? I leave Monday the 13th. Thanks for the help!

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I think you should check with Customs if you are allowed to bring food into the USA. I know in Australia, food is confiscated and destroyed if bought over from another country.

  • 1 decade ago

    I think it would be fine if you just froze it, and carried it as hand luggage. It would be thawed by the time you landed.

  • 1 decade ago

    The third answer is correct. You will not be allowed to bring it into France.

  • 1 decade ago

    i would say freeze and pack it in dry ice and put it in a seperate suit case to check on and tell them to label it as fragile.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    I would ship it instead of taking it on the plane personally.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.