What does it mean when you see three numbers together?

Each day my friend tells me she see's number's in three's. For example, when she looks at her alarm clock she see's 2:22 or 3:33 or 4:44. Mainly these numbers are coming up daily on the alarm clock in her bedroom and they are the first thing she see's when she opens her eyes.

Please, no deragatory remarks! Serious answers only. Thanks!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It means that she doesn't tell you about all the times that she sees 2:47 or 4:16. That's not really very surprising, is it?

In a way, this illustrates how evolution works. There's variation - all of the various times that she sees a clock - and selection - she only tells you about the times that she finds interesting. The product of this non-intentional process is a superstitious belief that your friend only sees those "special" times.

Did you know that you're using apostrophes incorrectly?

• 1 decade ago

Those numbers are more notable for their similarity. She's seeing the other numbers as well but only remembering the patterns. Perhaps she has subconsciously trained herself to look at the clock every 1:11 in order to see these patterns.

• tom
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My friend has a ritual that if he ever sees a clock like that, he has to turn around and touch the ground. Never understood that.

Personally I'm just like "oh, nice symmetry" and get on with my daily business.

• Soul
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Tell her to check out numerology. There is significance in numbers. Even if she does see other numbers all day these ones mean something to her. She is connecting to them. I have this experience with my own set of numbers. To me they are a personal sign that I need through out my life. They lift me. Make me smile. Even if it is just something I do subconsciously I don't mind I still am glad for it.

Love & Light

Sharon

One Planet = One People

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Coincidence. I have a friend whose watch stops whenever she puts it on her arm. It's just her personal energy. I don't think it's an "act of God," but I think there's something special about that.

• 1 decade ago

Those are the only times she feels are signifigant. Ask her about the times she sees other numbers, i'll bet they are 555 times more

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a) your friend wakes up at weird times

b) just coincidence

c) thinking it means more leads to insanity

Source(s): See also apophenia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
  • 1 decade ago

It means she notices them more then other numbers for whatever reason. Especially now that she has noticed it, she will notice it more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here check this out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.