Is anyone capable of castin love spells ???

I am in love with a girl !!! but she is responding so, is anyone capable of casting a loving spell to make her fall in love me !!!

I need some help, if anyone can help me i would apreciate it very much.

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS, NOT ANSWERS OF THE TYPE, DON'T DO THIS IT IS BAD & OTHERS E.T.C. !!!

Favorite Answer

Sure.

It won't do anything, but casting them is easy.

Men ARE capable of love. Maybe the men you have been with personally have treated you this way, into thinking that all men are how you preceive them to be based on previous relationships. Some of what you say maybe true but you should not classify all men under this sterotype, because everyone is different and next time you might not know what your going to get( maybe a husband for you or whatever). When we are with someone for a period of time and then end the relationship, unconsciously we tend to gravitate to someone with the same qualities as the previous person, so maybe this is why you feel all men are incapable of LOVE. Just don't give up you will find someone who is just right for you (not to be corney). GOOD LUCK!!!

Are you saying that you want to force her to love you against her will? If she isn't already well on her way to falling in love with you that is what you will be trying to do.

Forcing someone to do something against her will is not what I call a loving act.

I know some pagan beliefs think you can make a potion to do this but most pagans believe that you should not do anything that you don't want coming back to you seven fold.

Would you like it if seven people trying to force love on you, if you don't do it to her if you believe in pagan theology.

As a Christian I would not advise it either, love isn't easy, and a spell might help you get with her, but what would you have holding you together?

People in long term relationships need more than love, they need things in common, deep friendship, Personalities that match in all the right ways

If one of you likes to go out all the time and one likes to say at home, this probably won't work.

If one of you is one faith, and the other believes in something totally different it your relationship will be difficult (I know I am a Christian married to an atheist).

If both of you are leaders this won't work.

If both of you are followers your lives won't go far.

Please think out this long and hard before you use a spell on her.

Is or isn't your girlfriend responding to your advances.

You would find more information in the folk and myths section of Yahoo Q&A's.

I was told that if you can find a dead black cat and go to a cemetary on a full moon and windy dark night at midnight and swing the cat around your head three times then make your wish.

If this dosn't work then don't blame me as it was Tom who told me about it.

Source(s): Read the book.

You ask for serious answers for this?

Im sorry guy, but there is no such thing as a love spell or casting any spell. That stuff is as phoney as it gets. Try getting to know the girl, show her what a nice person you are.

And forget about silly things like casting spells, its all nonsense.

you cant do that, it's against the laws of magic. you will have very serious consequences if you do. you are not educated on magic so you are unaware of what can happen to you when you misuse it. Don't try it, it's in the free will rite. and furthermore if you don't want to know if it's bad then you don't really believe in magic and those who don't believe cannot perform. by the way it's called the three fold rule.

There are no such thing as love spells. It is total rubbish. Even someone who practices witchcraft will tell you that it is impossible to interfere with free will.

You cannot control who people love anymore than you can control who you fall in love with. Unrequited love is something that happens to everyone eventually. Be yourself and if she isn't interested, then move on.

if there is a girl you like and she either is with someone else or she doesn't like you, you can choose to wait and be her friend and maybe over time you will win her heart, or if it is the latter you can try and make yourself more appealing, but mate there ain't no such thing as a quick fix, and besides would u want her to love you if she really didn't.

Then I won't answer you. Anyone who is trying to do this isn't mature enough or responsible enough to be casting spells.

EDIT: I have to add that we take what we do seriously and don't appreciate people who don't know what they are doing. Then to tell us you don't want to know that it's bad. Well guess what bubba, our experience tells us that it is. Get over it and grow up. *walks off grumbling about immaturity of some people*

If she doesn't want you, grow up and accept it, and quit the spell casting bullshit. Have some respect for yourself, for God's sake. Do you really want to be with a woman you manipulated into loving you?

o.k. u dnt wnt to hear tht its bad though it is. u may go to an occult practitioner, he will fool u into believing tht there r such spells or at worse he wil hypnotise u into believing his crap. someone on yahoo or somewhere else mit tell u tht he or she can tell u a spell.u can get books on such subjects in market though it will be tough to find em. they will be either fooling u or misleadin u into trouble. but in anycase go ahead n dont listen to ppl lik me who wish to giv a wise counsel. its better tht u see the results urslf. this is a serious answer now dont complaint tht it isnt.