Summer Employment?

I'm coming back home for summer break, and need to get a job for the summer the save up for next years tution and what not. So far I've applied to 5 places of business on online and haven't heard anyting back yet, no email, call, nothing. How many more application should I mail out.

One thing I know is I don't want to do any thing that has to do with telemarketing, I did it for a summer and it was horrible?

What can I do to get a summer job?

I've been searching snagajob and career builder, any other sites?

• Autumn
    Favorite Answer

All the Parks and Recreation departments in our local cities are hiring around here. Why not go for one of those jobs and enjoy your summer outdoors.

A great place to check for summer jobs are water companies or other utilities. They usually have more work to do in the summer. It's great pay and you get to work outdoors (if that's what you would want to do).

Yes, Your Applications Is Accpeted!

I Have Made The Appointment Order!

Have You Intersted To Join My Stupid Company ??

If So, Where Are You Now ???

Try to check a job fair.

Please go to this web- site http://resources.monster.com/job-fairs/

and find your state--city.

You will be able to view a calender of job fairs in you city.. You will be provided with the place, time (when the job fair will be held).

You may take with you your resumes to hand out to the employers.

Good luck!

Source(s): Personal experience

Monster.com

I would call the companies you applied to and show that you are serious. Also, apply in person.