Please help me of what to do to make my man crazy for me in bed. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Well, I can tell you how NOT to make a man crazy for you in bed:

1) just lie there, don't ever put any enthusiasm into lovemaking whatsoever.

2) never be vocal, that way he will never really know whether you're enjoying yourself.

3) never wear anything sexy to bed like stockings, lingerie, anything like that. Just expect him to accept you for who you are, a 'power woman' or whatever -- that should be enough.

4) never give oral sex, and don't bother putting any effort into it if you ever do. After all, it's just for his pleasure, why should he get all the attention?

5) Never ever initiate sex, because after all, he's supposed to do all the work, he's the man.

6) make sure you have headaches periodically, and be sure to withhold sex when you're angry.

These will definitely NOT to make a man crazy for you in bed.

Hope that helps.

It's really not that difficult just pay attention to his reactions to what you are doing maybe something as subtle as a change in his breathing or a stiffening of a muscle learn his body what pleases him what is just so so to him also remember driving him crazy can't wait until you are in the bed it starts hours before whisper in his ear what you want to do to him that night put on something he finds sexy before going to bed let him see you walking around in your sexy outfit the hotter he is before you go the bed the better

[1] Willingness - to try new things, to enjoy orgasms, to not fake anything by being honest sexually, to tell him what makes you come where and how if he doesn't know yet, to experiment now and then.

[2] Initiative - to suggest or try or start or do something new or different, not just go along with the same 'ol same 'ol.

[3] Immerse yourself in the experience, not the ideal. By that I mean no self-image hang-ups.

Women who are constantly thinking, 'oh god we're doing it doggie style and my butt is so huge I am so self-conscious' or 'oh god my stomach isn't as flat as that girl in the ab commercial' or 'my boobs aren't perfect' and all that other crapola the beauty industry forces on them just ruin the whole experience.

Just dive in and have fun with those three things - the rest is details.

Lose weight.

• Krista

tell him about one of your fantasy's. Good sex doesn't happen unless your open with someone.