What are your opinions about mexican immigrants being able to work in the us?

Mainly in California-oh ya, which use to be Mexico.Who are we going to hire to work the fields that feed the world? Who are we going to replace these extremely hard working people with?I think every person in the US should work just ONE day in the fields and then make your choice.What ever happened to all the regulations for migrant workers that Cesar Chavez fought for? Did all that just disappear? Im just trying to figure this out-it seems like nobody else is.

please read "The Grapes of Wrath" again.

How in the world can they be criminals? They dont even have time to sleep. I am in the horse business (show jumping)they are completely devoted to their work-they are proud people and how do they become legal if they cant even work here? I can think of worse reasons to come to the US .

• Noah H
    Favorite Answer

As a matter of fact, I did work 'one day in the fields'. So what? That's not the point. The point is that 'our' country is being overrun by foreign nationals that have no legal right to be here. A second thought that you may consider is, exactly how many 'farm workers' do we need? Somehow I just can't believe that we need an additional million workers year after year after year. I doubt if our farms are expanding that rapidly. As far as the regulations the questioner asked are concerned; they're like UN resolutions, they're never really enforced. Why? Because the corporate dons that hire these people have powerful lobbies that get a pass on such silly 'liberal' ideas as safety in the work place, not to mention laws against hiring illegals in the first place. There is a solution. First real border security, whatever it takes and second hiring facilities IN Mexico. No papers, not job. How hard can it be? Get back to me on this!

The problem with the immigrants is that there are so many illegal ones. This makes them criminals. If the US allows these criminals to run free in the streets, in theory they cannot charge anyone else for a crime if they do not enforce all of the laws.

I have no issue with an immigrant that goes through the proper channels and arrives here legally to work.

I have worked many a day in the fields, being a farm owner and no, not a single immigrant works for us and we have a large produce farm, so don't tell me they are the only people who will do this type of work.

• Erika

If that's for unlawful immigrants: the better question is how, in spite of each and every thing this costly training paid for in part by ability of taxpayer money, are they going to get a job without a valid Social protection huge style? undesirable enforcement of immigration rules has brought about this problem - unlawful babies who're not human beings, yet have spent their lives right here, and function been schooled right here, and know not the rest. it is what the Dream Act became into approximately. yet this rewards people who've broken the regulation. i might enable those babies to have a course to citizenship based at right here: 2 years necessary defense force provider (no deferments, no community provider, no worry waivers), citizenship expenses that improve with age, and the on the spot deportation of the unlawful verify(s) with a penalty of a 10 3 hundred and sixty 5 days ban. applicants who lie with regard to the whereabouts of the mummy and dad is actual not granted citizenship. they are going to need a death certificates for a 'lifeless' verify.

Who were they feeding when it was part of Mexico? NOBODY! and as far as I am concerned Mexico can have it back. along with the "migrant workers! Over here on the right coast we have migrant workers too, from Jamaica. They come here EVERY year they work HARD get thier money , buy some stuff Get on a plane and GO THE HELL HOME!!! they dont bring no damn MS 13 with them they don't get drunk drive and kill people and run for the border to escape justice, they learn to SPEAK the language and respect our customs.In fact if you didn't know better you'd think they where American. Id take them any day over them border jumping resource draining"migrants" you are defending.

Mexicans can come up here all day long But go home to have thier babies go to school and hospital. AND LEARN ENGLISH.

We can replace those "extremely hard working" people with other "extremely hard working" people who are:

1. Here legally

2. Being paid the same any other citizen or legal immigrant would be paid for comparable work.

3. Paying Taxes.

I hear from pro-amnesty persons all the time that they are hard working and productive.

Why are their countries so messed up if that is correct?

All illegal aliens need to be deported or jailed. If we care about the poor that are legally in this country, we need to stop the flood of unskilled labor into our economy. It is reckless and criminal.

• Hey honey. As a farm girl. I have worked in the fields. And no I was not in a tractor all day.

As for Mexicans working in California. Only if they are legal.

Where I live. Americans do those jobs.

They shouldn't be here in the first place. Get rid of all the criminal immigrants. If they aren't illegal they can stay and work all the fields and mow all the lawns they want.

Its not the workers fault that someone offered them a job. The person who offered them to work illegally now that person should be in trouble.

I think we should get it over with and just make Mexico a part of the US. We could use their oil and labor and they could definately use our prosperity and our freedom.