Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 1 decade ago

How much would you pay for this gaming computer?

Remove this product from your shopping cart G452-2342 :: Gigabyte MA69VM-S2 (1.0) AMD Socket AM2 MicroATX Motherboard / Audio / Video / PCI Express / Gigabit LAN / USB 2.0 / Serial ATA / RAID

Remove this product from your shopping cart O261-8070 :: OCZ Platinum Revision-2 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Dual Channel Memory (2 x 1024MB)

Remove this product from your shopping cart CP1-AM2-4800E P :: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ 2.50GHz Processor (Retail) and a FREE 512MB USB 2.0 Vista Boost Flash Drive (1.1 lbs)

Remove this product from your shopping cart ULT31847 K :: Ultra / X-Finity / 600-Watt / ATX / Dual 80mm Fan / SATA-Ready / SLI Ready / Titanium / Power Supply (6.15 lbs)

Remove this product from your shopping cart A107-3016 :: Apevia Black/Black X-Plorer ATX Mid-Tower Case with Clear Side, Fan Controller, Front USB and Fi

How much do you think people would be willing to pay for it?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

About $600 - that's $500 for the parts you listed (after shipping) and maybe $100 for you to put it together - assuming of course I supply you with:

1) A hard drive (you forgot that)

2) An optical drive (you forgot that)

3) A decent video card (you forgot that - and NO, the onboard video does not count if this is a "gaming machine"

4) An operating system to actually make it run

5) Keyboard, board, mouse, speakers, monitor, etc....

Don't forget that the additional costs of thermal paste, cabling (maybe), a decent CPU cooler.

Well... will it be built and loaded with games and programs... or are we talking just the bare bones? I would prob pay about $600 for that set up... IF I had to do all the set up to it.

I'll pay 265 for it!