Cat Litter - Will this...?

absorb general room odours even if there is no cat?

Favorite Answer

No. Try setting out baking soda in a dish to absorb odours in the air. Change about every 2-3 days until order is under control. Then, once a week. (Use about a half cup in a cereal sized bowl.) Sprinkle a little on your carpet 5 minutes before vaccuming to freshen the carpet as well. To sweeten your bed, sprinkle some on the bare mattress and let set about an hour, then vaccum off.

Some will...I use a natural pine for the litter and it absorbs odours...the clay ones do not

Cat litter does not absorb general oders. I have a cat and know this. If you take baking soda and put it in a small container around your house it really absorb oders and doesn't cost much.

• No. But if you want an odour neutralizer, I use Air Wick room spray 2 in 1. It neutralizes plus it adds a nice scent as well.

Probably not. Its just clay with deodorizers. Try a room freshener. I have found success with the sprinkle and vaccuum type.

No...it IS good for cleaning up vomit and sanding your driveway and sidewalks to avoid ice