Cat Litter - Will this...?

absorb general room odours even if there is no cat?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Try setting out baking soda in a dish to absorb odours in the air. Change about every 2-3 days until order is under control. Then, once a week. (Use about a half cup in a cereal sized bowl.) Sprinkle a little on your carpet 5 minutes before vaccuming to freshen the carpet as well. To sweeten your bed, sprinkle some on the bare mattress and let set about an hour, then vaccum off.

• 1 decade ago

Some will...I use a natural pine for the litter and it absorbs odours...the clay ones do not

• 1 decade ago

Cat litter does not absorb general oders. I have a cat and know this. If you take baking soda and put it in a small container around your house it really absorb oders and doesn't cost much.

• No. But if you want an odour neutralizer, I use Air Wick room spray 2 in 1. It neutralizes plus it adds a nice scent as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Probably not. Its just clay with deodorizers. Try a room freshener. I have found success with the sprinkle and vaccuum type.

• 1 decade ago

No...it IS good for cleaning up vomit and sanding your driveway and sidewalks to avoid ice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.