What's the best customized map in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne you've ever played?

I'm talking about maps that enthusiasts have made and uploaded to Warcraft II forums. Enfo's Team Survival is a popular mod.

Any specific map that you and your friends enjoy playing at LAN parties?

Update:

Typo: Warcraft III forums

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

for a LAN party? i would say Soldier TD, or Spellcraft, gang wars tournament

Spellcraft= there are about 10 modes, 10 players, and over a thousand spells. what you do is pick up 3 orbs at a time. everytime u hold 3 orbs u get a spell. and here's the catch, you dont know what spell you will get!

soldier td= a td, about 40 races, and very competitive... i miss the days when this was popular.

gang wars tournament= basicly u make a building and it makes units automatically. but u can also make towers in your base, heros, and upgrade the buildings. and basicly very fun and very competetive.

• 1 decade ago

Dark Deeds! The custom map plays like this, 8 farmers go off to start their own farm and once it turns dark, one of the farmers turns evil. That evil farmer must then kill all of the other farmers to win. The good farmers must unite and kill the unknown evil farmer before he kills them all!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.