Should we hire immigrants to build a great wall between the USA and Mexico and Canada like China did?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why? Are you afraid of a Canadian or Mexican invasion? Seems a little paranoid to me.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

construction a wall around the U.S./Mexico border won't save all people from employing a boat to get to Florida or Texas or California or Georgia or Alabama or Louisiana or Oregon or Washington. I extremely do not want to pay for a 10,000 mile fence that covers all ocean borders besides. And tunnels have already been dug under present fences. human beings will proceed to locate the thank you to flow a barrier to locate a larger existence, exceedingly if existence itself relies upon on it. we could continuously shrink the charm by ability of limiting the possibilities for undocumented workers to locate employment.

• 1 decade ago

Forget about hiring them.

Build the wall with the bodies of them like King Leonidas did with the Persian army.

• 1 decade ago

Sure we'll treat them like we did the Chinese when the railroads were being built. If one drops we add him to the wall, by the time the wall is built we should have no illegal immigrant problems.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Americans should build it. To bad all the union carpenters are now up north where the work is.

• 1 decade ago

Works for me. Or either they pay a "fee" to stay in the country and that goes to pay for the fence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why should we hire them, just force them to build it.

• 1 decade ago

Anti-personnel land mines are cheaper and more efficient.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.