how many kids are too many?

just want your opinion... need 20- 25 opinions.

Favorite Answer

I love having family around, so I want a big family (not gonna happen, but I wish...)

I think as many as you can have and still have everyone be happy and get the love and attention they need and deserve.

I will probably be stopping at 3 for financial and fertility reasons.

It depends on how many you want, how many you can handle, how many you can afford, and most importantly, where you live. Emphasis on where you live. That is something that a lot of people do not take into consideration. I live in an apartment building. All of the apartments here have only 1 bedroom. Yet, some of the women here have so many kids that it make you almost think that they cannot all be theirs. They look like they babysit for a living. Why would someone who lives in an apartment go out and have 10 kids?

On the other hand, if you live in a 2 bedroom house, you have a place to put kids. One bedroom for yourself, and one for you child. If you have a 3+ bedroom home, you can have two genders of children. Just remember not to overcrowd bedrooms. Children need to have a feeling that they belong, not a feeling of overcrowding and the thought that they may have to be the odd man out.

1

3

5

6

It depends on the couple. If the parents are true partners, then the limit is more dependent on the physical health of the mother. For some couples, two kids is enough. For others, fifteen is just right.

• keonli

I read an article the other day about a woman who had 17 children! They were all about a year or so apart and she was pregnant with her 17th! That's too much for me, and I don't know how she manages, phsycially, mentally and financially. But whatever floats your boat. Personally, though, I'd stop at 2 children (that's my maximum) because I want my children to be live comfortably and not worry too much about finances, college tuition, and all that fun stuff.

If you can feed them and taking care of them....much as you want. If you has not enough making a money, need depend on Help you will get.......1 is too many!!!

Depends on the family. 2 is enough for me. If you can support them financially, mentally and have the patience have as many as you want.