?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How many of you are robbing your boss by being on Answers instead of doing your work?

If you are here while you are at work you are a thief unless you are self employed.

I am here robbing myself. I should be doing something productive.

Favorite Answer

You are correct again oh wise one, my boss just got out of bed and said if I don't do something productive today she is going to kick my backside, but of course having been married to her for over thirty years you would think she would be used to me by now.

Amazing the number of rationalizations you got from the left side of the political spectrum, I guess if you are a socialist it is okay to steal from your company.

I only come on answers at home. I'm far too busy at work to take the time for it. My husband is self employed and he occasionally 'robs' himself! haha

Self employed.

I could do answers 7 hours a day and still contribute more to my company than my CEO does and at a fraction of a price. So who's the thief?

The term is called malingering. I hope i spelled it right. No one works for a boss anymore. Most people are at home rich from all there parents hard work.

Not me!

My job is four kids, all their friends, house, husband, school, a bit'o writing . . .

I usually "reward" myself with Y!A distraction once the work is done (or there's a lull).

You have to be pretty lazy to manage to rob your boss. They are making money out of you!

Bludge as much as you can at work.

Don't tell Uncle sam On me Please! Although I think of it as additional PR work for The real America and the US Armed Services! Perhaps I should put in for extra Pay? And Somedays Hazardous Duty Pay Here ON YA! LOL

I confess, I voulnteer at the VA, but am on my break time! on my own lap top if that counts, notice no libs as work is a 4 letter word for them!

Nice of you to be the end all of what my company allows. I was not aware you were boss.Thanks for the heads up on that. However since it is allowed this is just nonsense.