Is my mate's gf hitting on me?

Things are going down badly between my best mate and his gf, and recently his gf obtained my phone number off him, and has been texting me saying how he's no fun, and recently obtained my msn contact off his list. She has also been asking me to take good care of my mate because she won't be seeing him for a while, and that she hopes i don't find her to be low or disgusting. She also told me not to tell my mate about the msgs and everything she's been telling me....

I don't like her at all, and have told her to sort things out with him, as its none of my business..........yet she doesn't get the hint

Favorite Answer

get out of dare now....stop replying to her and tell your mate straight away its what friends do....and you should have done it straight away...fix it b4 ur mate finds out and thinks you were going behind his back and she is even worse to be contacting you like that ya she is hitting on you and i think your friend deserves to know

i think youve gotta be straight with your mate. the worst thing would be if you said nothing, and then out of spite she tells him you two have been in contact. your mate wouldnt trust you then and it would create problems. cover your back, and let your friend know anything.it might hurt him, but it would hurt him more when they do split if he finds out his mate held things from him too

the only thing you can really do is keep telling her you want no part of it. if you get a text or message from her, don't answer it.

she's trying to be sneaky and stuff, and that's a fire that you don't need to fuel. If it keeps up, i suggest giving your pal a head's up, so he can confront her. it seems most logical, especially since you don't like her.

good luck!

• kc6791

Tell your mate. She's trying to move in on you through the side door and she's trouble.

Just tell your mate about all of this then tell her to hop off

Go Tell your mate about what she's been doing, sounds to me like she doesn't like him anyway... so your the asshole for a week... bro's before ho's, i always say...

It sounds to me that you are going to have to show your friend the messages she has been sending you. That will get her off of your back.

You tell her to f*ck off, and watch out for your friend. She's a bit of trash she is. Kick her I would.

Tell your buddy about this, she is definitely trouble and trash. And maybe change your number?

What is a mate?