Do you believe in visions, predictions and premonitions?

• Jaded
    Favorite Answer

I dont believe in it in the traditional, supernatural sense, however i do know that we only use 10% of our minds and so maybe there are those of us who use more...and because they rest of us cant understand it, we categorize all those unknown phenomenas under "supernatural" which makes the more fact-believing among us even doubt its existence...and i myself do need facts to believe in something aswell, but i also know from my own emotions and feelings that certain things just cant be seen...you just feel them...and from that you know. So i think its kind of like that, those of us who dont feel certain things, probably wont be able to understand them, but that doesnt make them untrue...so i think these are just some things that cant be explained right now...but maybe will be scientifically explicable someday. :)

Yes

Yes

YES. I get occasional visions, Desha Vu A LOT, and can often predict what someone is going to say. So yes, I do.

that's a tough one.. i think that i have felt dejavu b 4...

i think that have been visited by a spirit once or twice..

but an actual vision... nope

a prediction... all the time..

premonition... not sure...

yes, i do!!very much!!one time i was sitting at a side-street cafe,which was next to a bank and i kept having this feeling to get up!it was becoming more urgent,with the minutes that ticked by!so i got up and left....5 minutes later,a masked man came out of the bank and started shooting people,killing one of the guards who worked in the bank!!injuring about 20 people!i've had many!can't tell them all here!but,i do advise everybody when you get a feeling that sth is not right,then check it out,why it isn't or just..leave if you have to!!

Yes I certainly do! Haven't had many but know people who have and can even do these things at will. Lucky them!

Personally I have never had any of those, but some people must have them I guess.

yes, but nobody you would know. I think these celebrity psychics are hacks

Oh yes, I sure do.