Who never dated and had a bf or gf in middle school and in high school?

If you didn't did you eventually find someone?

What did your bf or gf say about your inexperience in the dating world?

Did people make fun of you?

Is it weird to start dating in college?

Favorite Answer

I never dated in middle or high school.

It really worked out nicely, because when I got to college, the first guy I dated hadn't done a lot of dating in middle or high school either, so he was really cool about it.

People didn't make fun of me, because I hung out with people who weren't dating either, so it didn't matter.

It wasn't weird to start dating in college--it was actually nice, because people were more serious about being together. There wasn't all of the drama that you have in middle and high school.

Don't worry about not dating while you're in middle or high school. It's actually a lot easier to get through it without having all of the drama and rumors. And it makes it a lot more rewarding when you get to college and can actually date someone serious.

i didn't date, not at school anyway,not my style, then again i wasn't the "prettiest girl" about. Though i got on better with my classmates! To tell you the truth none my friends were into dating really, more into having fun and chilling out!!!

My first bf was genuine and sweet and i learned a lot from him, he didn't tease or make fun of me if anything it made him like me more and vice verse.

You'll find people tend to look at the bigger picture as they get older and they don't tend to play with your heart or mind as much.If the person your dating is genuine then they will understand how you feel, and make you realize there is nothing wrong or weird about it at all.

No one has ever made fun of the fact that i was inexperienced, and no one ever should. There's nothing weird about dating when you start college just don't rush in to it unless your ready

Just remember you will have many experiences with them just don't rush it, enjoy them while you can.

• John L

I didn't date til 22, or have sex until 25. Then I proceeded to sleep with every woman in sight. In hindsight not the best decision I suppose.

i didnt have one until i was 17 and now im engaged

No, study hard to get there, and then see. Like, Jesus!