?
? asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is there anything that you would like to be different on Yahoo Answers?

If so, what is it? How do you think we can tell Yahoo Answers? So, afar, I have not found a link to email that department.

When I call the help desk, they say they don't deal with that there.

Favorite Answer

Yahoo needs to stop deleting Q & A so quickly. I have had non-adult Q & A deleted, yet they allow Q & A about oral and anal sex. They go into detail about stimulating the clit and sticking the penis in one's mouth and licking the vagina. etc.

I just don't get it. I can not figure out where Yahoo's priorities are.

They don't give a reason for deletions or suspensions. I can ask a question that will be deleted instantly, INSTANTLY!

Yet, someone else can post the EXACT same question and Yahoo allows it.

This Yahoo Q & A site is just bizarre, to say the least.

I don't think there should be all these limits on the number of questions or answers you ask/answer. I mean this is here for everyone to find information and share as well. I also think way too many children are on here and they need to have a separate place or yahoo answers for kids. Not sure how we can get that across in terms of links to yahoo answers, but those are my thoughts. :)

The ability to interact with the answerers for question clarification because some answerers just don't understand the questions. And a feature that will allow unanswered questions to go back on top of the question list.

yes break tis crap down into age groups or show peoples ages i just gotta get away from some of these retarded kids.

I would like a better appeal and review system, so you don't feel like it is a robotic reply all the time