Which Green vegetable does not give you flatulence / gas / bloating? And, I'm not talking Green "leafy"?

Favorite Answer

Green leafy vegetable what ever it be - take time to digest - it is advised to cook it - before eating if u are eating more and 2 leaves - just cook and salt and pinch of black pepper power - u wont get gas

Next most important thing when we eat is allow all the steps of digestion to be completed - chew ur food well - make it a paste before u swallow it -

Don't drink water half hr before and after food - this dilute the digestive juices

edible roots are also take time to digest - adding a pinch of black pepper after u prepare it will help to avoid the flatulence .

1

Source(s): Cure Bloating Problems Easily - http://bloatingcure.ohfos.com/?bDx

Asparagus, as long as it's cooked doesnt bother me. Really any greens that are at least steamed dont seem to be too bad - raw? That's a whole other story!

Green beans, artichokes, asparagus, celery, green pepper...

The thing about broccoli is that cooked is causes gas, but if you eat it raw, it still has an enzyme that prevents gas. I like it on salads.

My daughter suffers badly from wind so I try to give her plenty of spinach and broccoli which do not seem to cause as much trouble as cabbage, peas etc. Good luck