rights of private land owener from volunteer fireman,after being asked to leave property several times.?

they came on my land from nearby property with out being asked or dispatched.was ask to leave would not .there was no reason to be on my property.i had fogged for wasp.when they was told wnd showed the fogger they should have left.we exchaned words an it led to fire firefighter grabbing me an throwing me to ground.

• wizjp
    Favorite Answer

Traditionally fire crews are exempt from a trespass concern by the nature of their job and it's requirements. Ask your police chief or complain to the city council.

She's not phased with regard to the type you sense approximately her staying on on your place indefinitely,so why could you spare her thoughts? you have been a solid chum via offering her a place to stay in an emergency.i'm accumulating she is a grown lady? if so,she could be to blame sufficient to locate her very own way and not be a drain on others. you have completed your bit as a pal now it is her turn to tutor her appreciation and appreciate via having the hell out of your place till now it consists of you having to ask. don't be petrified of having somebody think of badly of you.If she thinks you're a brilliant ol meany 'reason you asked her to flow on,this is her difficulty and he or she desires to strengthen up.

i had a problem with a local fire chief of a small town. their badge really grows on them. they answer to the state fire commission. if you are able to convince the state you are going to pursue a lawsuit against the local guy i think he will hear about it from the state guy. i hate those junior nazis. if there ever was a fire on my property with my home they would never arrive on time to save anything anyway

Trespassing and Assault. I suggest a lawsuit.