What is a good excersise?

for working on your lower back without weights also if anyone knows of any working your legs without weights that would be helpful thank you

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Walking enhances your overall wellness, respiratory system, joints, weight loss and circulation. It is free, convenient with a low drop out rate. As regards the exercise schedule goes, it provides a complete body workout. It will certainly make a difference in your life.

• 1 decade ago

Pilates are great for building strength in and relieving pain in the back. It also improves posture. The right programme will work not only your back, but your abs, glutes and upper legs. There are some really great yoga/pilates and cardio pilates videos for full body work out. I'd suggest Denise Austin for a beginner-- she's a little annoying, but she really breaks everything down, and has nice, progressive lessons.

• 1 decade ago

running is especially good for ur legs, but somehow is a whole body workout too

if u have bad knees i suggest the elliptical machine. easier on knees and still gives good aspects of running (just choose one with the arm things that move)

• 1 decade ago

How about doing some walking and running at your own pace for excerise, Josh from Sarasota, FL USA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go running for an hour.thats will build muscle on ur legs.lower back?i dont no eny for that sorry x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.