Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you think its true that Jennifer Aniston has lived a very lonely life?

Favorite Answer

That's what the tabloids want you to believe. I don't feel too sorry for beautiful multi-millionaires.

Both of her parents were stars so she grew up in the limelight. Aniston's godfather was the late actor Telly Savalas, so Jennifer got the breaks that all Hollywood kids get. She was on one of the most successful sitcoms in TV history and married Brad Pitt. Lonely? I doubt it.

probably celebs hav a lonelier life than the

average person,but then the average person has a pretty

lonely

life too,,,,ppl do hav some genuine feeling for others

but deep down inside they realiz most of the

time they care only for what they coud get outta someone

in a materialistic way

How is anyone except her supposed to know? The media can make you think that one day she is very happy, and the next she is heartbroken. So, sorry, but I can't give you a good answer.

• Livie

No, Jennifer has had a wonderful life. She spent 9 years on the most successful show of its time, has a great fan base and very close friendships with her co-stars. She spent 7 years with Brad Pitt, 2 1/2 before they married. By all observations, they were quite happy together for a long time.

On her marriage to Brad Pitt, after 2 years, she said "Everybody always asks if we're happy. Give me a break. We're married two years. In Hollywood years, that's forever."

After their split, she said "If we can say, 'I loved, and I received a lot of love,' then great. That's enough."

She has great family and friends and has had a good life.

Source(s): Quotes from the Internet Movie Database.

i dont think so.........she misses brad pitt but look at the bright side....she is soooo succesful!!

Any celebrity has a very lonely life - they have no privacy, they can't make genuine friends and therefore have very few, and they are often heavily criticised for their mistakes.

this person is fool and he is donkey

No, I have been keeping her occupied