john

lost bet to girlfriend?

lost bet to girlfriend over cricket world cup , now i have to dress as girl for 7 days, she is making me wax my whole, pierce my ears is it fair , dont u think she is taking it to far

she also wants to know how she should make me wear and what sorts of things should i do

she says she wants to dress me like real girl,any make me very feminine

plz dont make it any more humiliating for me

is getting my ears pierce fair

dont u think wearing girls clothes for 7 days would be enough humiliating for me, so why make me do other things

girls go easy on me , i want to honor the bet, but i dont want it to be humiliating

i am posting this question again is because its important to me

girls do have any idea what she is going to make me wear and what she would make me do

bet begins from monday and i really dont know what is coming my way

Favorite Answer

Suck it up and take it. You made the bet, so be a man and finish it.

The ear piercing thing is no big deal, honestly. It doesn't hurt when they do it, and you can just take them out at the end of the week and the holes will grow up again. It's a painless procedure and over in seconds.

And the whole waxing your body thing is no big deal either. I know plenty of straight men who have gotten rid of their body hair and love the feeling.

You need to honor the bet, but the ear piercing is too far. There are girls that don't have their ears pierced. When you go out with her, go to a public place and hang all over her as if you were her clothes Kissing her, holding her hand, really being frisky toward her. People that don't know her will think she queer. Hopefully you'll only have to do this once because she'll call off the bet.

I would think that would be enough...getting your ears pierced is fine cuz they'll heal over time, and you're only wearing girlie clothes for a week.

I think it would be a good compromise if you tell her how far you're willing to go. You're still honoring the bet (good for you), but at the same time she's not crossing any lines! Good luck!

.... I think that is too far...wearing female underwear would be enough because no one can see that but dressing like a woman is too much, why would she want to humiliate you that way and why the hell did you agree to that bet? Screw living up to the bet, that's too embarrassing.

• fcas80

You will need to get seven complete female outfits, right? This is going to cost a lot of money to buy, so instead find seven girls and ask to borrow one complete outfit from each. In return for loaning you this, you should agree to put on a modelling show in front of all seven.

You should also get instructions from your girlfriend on how to apply makeup so you can do it yourself. Then you will do this in front of all seven girls and get their opinions.

• pa625

nobody that truly loves you would make you suffer like this and it shows you are suffering over this. if their were no ground rules set you have to make them now. i know if my husband lost this bet he would prob. buy me something or do some major housework to make up for it. i just can't see a guy doing all the extremes she wants you to.

• Mooey

whoa she took it way to far....tell her to calm down... if anything u should dress like a girl for 1 day.. and wax your body? are you serious?? thats just stupid.... anand dont even get me started with the ear pierceing thing

she needs to relax..and find a smaler punishment

did she ever say you have to dress like that AND go outside?

just stay in ur house for 7 days.

• Kisses

dont have your ears pierced. if she really loves you, she wouldn't humiliate you in the first place.

your screwed, so put on as much makeup as you can and pretend to be her lover, next never bet a chick cause if ya win ya won't collect and when ya lose you'll never live it down.