What is the heaviest, most brutal album in existence?

I don't want none of that slayer or old metallica crap, it's good but I just want the most brutal, mind numbing, heaviest album ever. I listen to stuff like All Shall Perish and Beneath The Massacre if that helps.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Anything by Cannibal Corpse. It all sounds like brutal noise to me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MyChildren MyBride

Job For a Cowboy

Skinless

Whitechapel

Emmure

School Girl Knife Fight

Chimaira

After the Burial

Goatwhore

I Killed the Prom Queen

Mnemic

Mortal Treason

The Devil Wears Prada

Some are underground but most are brutal and when you listen its an awesome wall of sound that hits you in the face.

• 1 decade ago

Amon Amarth - Fate Of Norns

Devildriver - The Fury Of Our Makers Hand

Also You Should Check Out:

All Tht Remains - The Fall Of Ideals

And Haste The Days Old Stuff

But thats Less Brutal More Melodic

• Bro if you're looking for brutality, technicality, and mind numbing, time signature brain distortion as heavy as can be, here are two...

1.) Dream Theater <Live at Budokon; Systematic Chaos>

2.) James LaBrie <Elements of Persuasion>

You love em

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I like Motorhead's live album. Sleep was this old stoner rock band. They put out an album that was just one really long song with one riff. Sabbath is great, but I hope you already know that.

Scott Walker's latest album The Drift is experimental, not really metal, but it is incredibly weird and heavy. Heavier than metal really. It sounds like bodies being torn apart. Lou Reed's album "Metal Machine Music" is still one of the harshest things I've ever heard.

• Huevo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Fudge Tunnel - Hate Songs in E Minor

• 1 decade ago

Six Feet Under - Haunted

Himsa - Hail Horror

Anything by Deicide

• 1 decade ago

i like Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, and DragonForce. not really into the crunch-crunch deep growling metal. i don't want the house to fall on me while watching the paint being peeled off of the walls from the screaming vocals that some dogs can't even hear.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anything by Canibal Corpse, Dark Funeral, and Children of Bodom.

MAke sure to get Hatecrew Deathroll-Children of Bodom.

• 1 decade ago

Brutal and mind numbing noise is what your looking for huh? well I dunno about all that black metal garbage out there but I do know this, go get Pantera "Vulgar Display of Power" if this cd does not change your outlook on metal then you just don't get it. P.S. you can thank this band for making it possible for all of todays metal, they kept metal alive when grunge threatened to kill it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.