Should I tell her how i feel now?

GIRLS, GUYS PELASE POST YOUR OPINION.

so i really like this girl. (like i have to see her everyday or talk to her , say hi and if i can't then i'll be sad all day" i think of her all the time. so lets just say i really like her" and to me it seems like she likes me too. but when i asked her out she said "when we get chance". after few months i asked her when can i call you she said "will see when we get chance". (BTW WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? GET A CHANCE?) is that yes or no?

so back to the point, i feel like i should tell her how much i think of her, how i love her smile. and stuff. etc. then tell her i want to take her out.

Favorite Answer

that is a nice way of sayin no thanks.

If you keep seeing her all the time and don't do anything it's going to eat you up inside - well it already is. Although, going by her response, I'd say it sounds like she's not interested in being more than friends, sometimes you have to push a bit harder to get what you want. It may well be that your attempts so far have seemed a bit half-hearted and she's waiting for you to show you're really interested.

You have to be sure it's what you really want in this situation. If you get rejected and have to see her all the time still it will be awkward for a while and you may not be able to carry on being friends like you are now. At least you'll know one way or another and stop feeling so in limbo.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

nawh man that aint smooth. u cant tell her dat all at once. ill tell u my style. i just show all dat by touches n actions and it leads to kisses.when u down the road already then yeh go ahead n spit it out homie cuz i mean down that road u already know her and she already knows u so it wont be all awkward. but at the same time dont be a totally diff person just be urself.

i think she only wants a friend right now.. and then when you become close friends maybe you'll have a better chance..

i think she likes u only as a friend and not anything more ........so leave her and just forget about her u will surely come across someone better than her in ur life ........i assure u