how to cope moving high school?

whats going to happen precisly, am i just going to walk up to class and be like, er hi? and how deal with choosing who to talk to where to sit and where to go at lunch?

Favorite Answer

Just be yourself... go to school with a positive attitude... you will see, you will most probably get that odd person that is also all new to the school, that way you two can get used to the school together, and one day laugh about the day you started school together

I moved schools when I was 14 but I was lucky that I already knew a lot of people at the school I was going to.

Just be yourself, be friendly and talk to everyone in your first week. As you go through your classes, etc, you will start to make friends. Good luck!

As for who to sit with, there will be plenty of people who are curious about the new kid and will want to hang out with you o get the gossip! If all else fails, find a friendly face in one of your classes, walk up, smile and introduce yourself and ask if you can sit with them!

It practically walking into the fire, there is going to be a lot of chi chi chi behind your back, but generally they appoint someone to show you around, and for the first few days that person will be your new best friend, I used to hate changing schools

Of course, walk down the halls, hold your head high and smile.....show your self confidence..people will notice, approach people and introduce yourself and inform them you are new to the school and the area....there will be lots of people to give forth information to you..........everyone likes to make new friends...after meeting some new people....well then it is your opportunity to choose whom you'll befriend...good luck

have sex with tall black men.