Does your homosexuality fuel your vanity/ego/self-identity? To what degree does your homosexuality shape you?

• Luis
    Favorite Answer

Nah, if anything it's media that fuels my vanity, ego and self identity, though I'm sad to admit.

My homosexuality doesn't really shape me, other than deciding which gender I am sexually attracted to.

• ron s

I don't think it's the definition of me. It is a part of me, but it's not the only part. I think that my homosexuality shapes me in that, since I came out of the closet, I am a much freer (is that even a word, oh well) person. I am finally free to live the life that I had denied myself for so long. That in and of it

Makes me feel free! Free of dumbazz social expectations! I can wear comfortable clothing, enjoy sports and make loud jokes and everyone just shrugs and says "Well she IS a Lesbian!!!"

I love my life!