Should I ask her out? Or forget her?

ok so i work with this girl. she's friends with me. i asked her out before and she said "when we get chance". the other day i told her i like her in spanish, then i pretended, like i said it by mistake (like i ment something else) later that day she kind of lip-synch"i like u 2" to me. she gave me that look that shows it too. anyways. so i texted her during my break time and said "u should call me somtimes during ur break" and she said "lol ok". then i texed her later and said "thnkx for calling we had great conv. or not .lol tell me when can i call u, i want to talk to u." and she said "lol will see when we get chance" what does that meaN?

how much time does she need, we been flirting around for lik 4 months.

is she shy?

Favorite Answer

she's playing games, man. she might be thinking about hooking up with you, but she's holding you off & keeping you hanging while she makes up her mind...

Comeon buddy, you already flirting with her for more than 4 months... So, it wont be difficult for u to ask her for out.. Go to one good place, look in to her eyes and say wht u want....with sweet voice...All the best !!!!

That may be all she is interested in. You can try and stick around and see what happens, but if you meet someone else you might as well see where that one takes you.

It's easier to say from the sidelines, but why did you text her to call you? Shouldn't you have called her?

man. thats all u dawg. u know dat i know that u know that i know that u know that i know that she knows that u know that i know shes gonna say yes. all that when we get chance stuff just mean "ill give u the chance just ask me out whenever". so go for it homie.

i think she's just playing a bit hard to get...so just ask her out again...

Mr., ASK HER