In Spider-Man 3 The Game for X Box 360 when you fight Kingpin.....?

How do you beat The Kingpin? I use Black Spideys special move whenever I get it but it takes forever to get cuz he blocks so much and you never can get a hit in and when he hits you its like you just got pounded by The Hulk. Is there a simpler way?

Favorite Answer

It took me awhile, but the easiest way is to stick on theceiling (he can't get you) pound the button to charge your rage. When it is full jump off the wall and rage up in slow mode. Then jump and pull him to you with your web and start beating him while he is in the air. Countinue until your rage is depleted, then repeat. It's is time consuming but I beat him both times (yes, you have to fight him again) without taking any damage.

properly I even have all 3 video games for my 360 and a lot greater and that's what i do usually, so i think i might desire to be of counsel. in case you're a transformers fan do no longer purchase transformers, in case you're actually not a transformers fan do no longer purchase transformers. assured ninety 8% permit down. in case you like spiderman get that, because of the fact the only criticism I even have for spiderman is a brused set off finger( used for cyber web- slinging) and perchance the photographs arent a hundred% next gen who truly cares its better than final gen. and in case you like challangingboss battles even as nevertheless having them be exciting you will like sm3 yet i may be particularly infuluenced by using the reality im a die no longer hassle-free spidy fan. I might desire to declare although i'm an excellent-enormous fan of the darkness with stunning photographs a camofloged hug and and for the main real looking recreation I even have seen in a even as. pluss its exciting to grant into the darkside in case you like each and every of the means featuring it e.g. demond head that scouts forward for you and can consume peoples faces off, demon weapons which harnus the darkness right into a small cannon and mini gatling gun, a demon arm which breaks lighting fixtures and imples people for you, the means to create small black holes, have an evil darkness sheild that helps defend you, and the forged exciting previous ablity to consume peoples harets out of their chests to make your self more advantageous. the only setback to the sport is the consistent loading demonstrate you notice discised with a quick cinimatic of jacky chatting along with his lifeless female pal... yet its nevertheless your determination have exciting and look me up on xbox stay -SlantyShanty

i don't know the anwser but i know a site that can help you

gamewinners.com

they have the largest amount of cheats on the web.....

King pin... idint i kill him in the punisher? any way. go gamefaqs.com and then you can find out :).